Friday, September 26, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Where did my baby go??Luckily I did not have to ship him off to Kindergarten this year and I get to stay home and play. Right now he is stringing moon sand from one end of the house to the other. Thank goodness for hardwood floors.. eek the thought of getting this stuff out of carpet..
On Sunday we had his party, swimming of course. It was great, I counted 15 kids in the pool once. EEEK
Monday we spent the day doing exactly what luke wanted to (kinda)
First was a trip to see Grandma...
Then we had to go bounce on the lightning McQueen bounce house..
Hanging out with pretty girls and cool cars..
and swimming with Crazy Aunt BrendaAnd of course Presents!!!!
Who can Chicken Dance!!!
Happy Birthday sweet angel. We love you more than you could ever know
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Methodist like to party. We think of it as our little glimpse of what heaven will be like minus the alcohol. Sunday was celebration Sunday at Church. Big Church lunch after service, bounce houses things like that. I dropped of a perfectly normal child to Sunday school and...
This is what I picked up...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Rules--List the rules.
Tell 6 "quirky" things about you.
Link the person who tagged you.
Tag 6 others.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. Tom Boy almost to a fault..notice the word ALMOST... Hey I've been in a skort for 2 days now. I'm making progress.
2. My kid is ADHD for a reason his mommy made him that way.. We do not and can not stay still nor do we want to...
3. I love Bread. I know carbs.. but I could live off bread alone.
4. I have to eat breakfast before I eat anything else, It has to be cereal or pancakes, or something like that. no eggs YUCK!! ( haven't been able to eat those since I was Pregnant with Landry)
5. I make my husband stop at any and all children's museums with in the state even on vacation. I will even make us leave a destination early so we have time to stop. Same with Airshows.
6. My goal when we are out four wheeling is to see how muddy I can get mean d everyone else with me and how many times I can make my husband scream Melissa don't go thru that and pull me out. :) but I guess that kinda goes with #1.
7. Since 1 and 6 are so close I thought I would throw in one more.. I hate to cook .. Can't stand it .. But I love to bake. Anytime we are stuck at home we will make something usually something that can be dies a different color or have candy worms put in it.
I have to thank my friend Renee over at Whitaker Legacy for tagging me.. I would in response tag.. Deb, Kim, Holly, and Cathy.
I put a brick on his head it didn't help.
I stopped feeding and watering him. no luck.
How in the world is he getting to be so big?
Thank you God for letting me watch the man you are creating from the boy that was part of me.
First Day of school
Testing for Purple belt...
Being Commissioned as an acolyte. Yep they are going to trust him with fire in the sanctuary!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I hear you ...
go ahead everyone together...
Well, Baby Caden is my cousin Douglas' little boy. Growing up we were inseparable.. Every summer I would go spend time there and then he would come to Texas at least 2 times a year.
Right now he is in his 3rd tour in Iraq. He left in March and will return in December.
But enough about him the important part of this post baby Caden
Baby caden is 14 months old and only 16 lbs!!! He is so stinking cute and looks just like his daddy.
My boys immediately fell head over hills in love with him.
Of course they think his daddy rocks becouse he flys jets. Landry wanted to keep him..
They got here late Friday night and left Monday. What a way to celebrate labor day weekend then hanging at the pool with your family.
you see ..shhh.. this is a secret... can you keep a secret...
My family is the mafia .. we all live together in clumps.. Except for 2 certain family parts that have moved off.. How dare they!! Anyways so labor day was like 20 people in the pool and a few on the sidelines for 2 days.. How much fun!! you know you wish you were part of the mafia.. ok ok enough talking on to the pics..
see the mafia looks like fun!!!