Thursday, March 12, 2009

10 Years Seriously!! It can't be!!

I seriously can not believe we have been married for 10 years. It seems like just yesterday We were hanging out on the top of cool beans. Where oh where did the time go. So here is the background info.. Jason and I met in college. I was soooo not looking for a boyfriend I was having a good time. We kept seeing each other everywhere I turned. It was like God kept putting him right in front of me and I kept saying hi and moving on to the next party. The very first nigh we kissed I knew that He was absolutely totally and completely different then anyone else. They say you can tell with the first kiss , I never bought into that kinda stuff but, I had those butterflies that don't go away and the daydreaming about him that I had never had before. He was the one.I still get those butterflies when he comes home from work and I get that first kiss of the day. He is my night in shining armor.
He is my personal comedian, He can make me laugh like no one and nothing else can. He is always always always looking out for Me nd the boys. I am his # 1 priority and I know it. He works very hard so that I can have and do what I want to do. He never complains about what I have ( shopping) or have not ( housework) done. Oh and here's the best part he thinks I am most sexy with a baseball cap and hockey Jersey on. You gotta love that. He loves me for exactly who I am and has never expected more. I am sure he would not complain if he came home to a clean house , well behaved kids and dinner on the table but what do I look like June Cleaver?? I gotta say in 10 years that has never happened.
He is the best .. I am so grateful God hand picked him just for me. I love you honey with ALL my heart.

2 comments:

Cathi_in_TX said...

Awesome! I love your tribute! Have a blast on your trip!! It was GREAT to talk to you today! Love ya!

Texasholly said...

So super sweet - I actually teared up. DAMN YOU and your Hallmark-like sweetness. the pictures are great.