Thursday, September 3, 2009

like the energizer bunny.. THey just keep coming OUT!!!



Luke lost yet another tooth.. Crazy...


He lost the one on the bottom next to his 2 permanent teeth.


REALLY!! HE is still 5 people !! 5!!! This is tooth #4..




Did I mention he was 5!!!


His brother didn't loose this tooth until he was almost 7.. Its crazy I tell ya.


I didn't even know it was loose until this afternoon


He was eating and got up and told me he lost half a tooth.I looked it was all there


Then walking into the school to pick up Landry, He goes here mom I lost my tooth.


I did finally figure out he is pushing them out with his tongue, they are not just randomly falling out BUT this is still ALOT..




SO anyways ,


For some reason he wanted to keep his tooth tonight. SO I told him to write the tooth fairy a note .


..


This is what I got..
Dear Toof fary
Plese lef my tof
Love
Lukas..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golly, he's so brave! Getting my teeth out as a kid included a total, dramatic, meltdown - each and every time. I still get chills when my kids show me their loose teeth!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! He is such a cutie!!

Cathi_in_TX said...

Way to go Lukas!

Happy Campers said...

Thought this was going to be an article on the Duggars based on the blog post title...hahahaha...

Reese has lost 4 teeth, and it does seem so early doesn't it?

I love, love, love, love kid-spelling...that was one of my favorite things about teaching 1st grade. And now that Reese does it, I want to save every single piece. Luke did great sounding out all his words! SO CUTE!