Wednesday, May 21, 2008

8 years gone by too fast!!

8 Wonderful years ago my baby boy was born. Perfect in every since of the word. His big Blue eyes so alert. Ha !! funny to think about now but one of the first things I remember the nurses saying is how strong he was and how he had a mind of his own. He turned over while they were measuring him and trying to get his weight. They set him down and he turned all the way over. HE has been on the go every since. My Precious Joseph Landry.. You are the light of my life. You are my funny man.. My comic relief.. You are my tender hearted child. The one who cries at the drop of a hat. The one who when I cuddle with you at night sometimes you just cry. You say its because you are so happy. You are my little angel. I can't believe 8 years have come and gone since I first laid eyes on you. When you were 4 i said I wish I could freeze time and keep you that age. I think I have said that 100 times since then. I wish I could keep you my little boy but you keep growing and you are not my baby anymore you are a big kid. Lots of people say " I wouldn't have changed a thing" You are 8 and I have soo many things I would have done differently. I would have gone on more walks, I would have baked more cakes, I would have played more games. I would have lightened up and let you be you instead of trying to make you something you are not. I promise to try to do a better job. I love you more than word could ever say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm bawling. How sweet. No words can describe how special that is...I love it.