Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its official I have lost my mind!!!

Iknow you are all saying we knew that a long time ago. HA HA see I can hear you in my head. Oh wait my mom told me not to tell people that.

Scratch that..

So why have I lost my mind..

I put my beautiful, intelligent, happy boy on a motorcycle Saturday and said "Go for it Dude"

HAVE I LOST MY MIND??

This is Schylers Yamaha 80. Schyler got it for Christmas when he was 8 years old. Schyler Wrecked it 2 hours after he got it.

It has been sitting in our garage for the last 8 years.
Landry has been asking when he can ride it for the last 5 years!!

When he was around 3 or so I would take him up and down the street on it. He loved it. He asked to go everyday. It became a reward. Well Saturday, we finally gave in. Could be that he reminded us Schyler was his age when he got it. Could be that I LOST MY MIND!!!

In reality he did great. I of course did not take any pics of him actually doing this could be because I was trying not to have a heart attack. I mean this is the kid that is now on Four Wheeler #5. He has flipped, run into thing and gone off the side of a hill and we thought Sure lets move him up to 2 wheels.



Like I said he did great. He acted like he had been doing it all his life.



Mommy on the other hand not so sure about.






Oh how they grow..



No comments: