Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey Day


I know its been a while since I've done this but we have been crazy busy. Our Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful. Monday we went four Wheeling with so buddies. It was great fun until I saw a snake and Landry broke his four wheeler. We went to the Red River and actually went into the river. It was a huge change from when we were there this summer with all the rain. On actual Thanksgiving we worked at church for the 3rd year in a row. There were lots of people this year so that made me happy. Then we went to mom to eat turkey . GOBBLE GOBBLE. of course my kids wouldn't touch any of the meal, but why should that surprise me. I mean really that would be way to easy. Friday we went shopping at 4:30 in the morning. Yes that's right you heard me 4 *%&%& 30 in the morning. We shopped until about 9:00 then went to Marcus play off game at Texas stadium and just because we didn't want to rest we went to Six Flags after that. Six Flags was awesome. It was soo pretty everything was decorated all the shows are christmas themes. It was really fun. Not many big rides going but that's ok. We will go back again before Christmas.

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

Yeah! I got through! You are so on my list now! Love the slide show of the pumpkin seed spitting contest--who knew we could spit seeds and still look so great?