Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HOLY CRAP someone take my temp PLEASE!!!!

WE STAYED HOME ALL DAY SATURDAY!!!!! OMG!!!! ok maybe not all day but close enough
I was at the gym at 7:15 then we had a basketball game at 9:00 and one at 10:30 Then we were home from 12:00 until 4:30
I know it wasn't ALL day but It was SATURDAY.. HOLY COW
at 4:30 us and everyone else in the free world went to Grapevine mills. Why you ask becouse Childrens place was having their $2.99 sale!!! HELLO... We HAVE to shop!!! Yep.. That's right my poor husband stood in the line that was all the way to the door while I shopped.. He Loves me what can I say.

Sunday we went to church and came home and stayed home.. WHAT is up with that?? We MUST be getting Old... We did consider buying ROckband so we had somehting else to do Other than Guitar Hero...

SCARRY huh??

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

5 hours is not all day, by any stretch of the imagination...

Your husband WAY loves you for putting up with that.

You totally need Rock Band, or, or, or you could just come over and join our band.