Monday, January 14, 2008

BOO HISS!!!! WAHHHHH

Ok I know I usually blog about my sweet little boys. BUT I have to say something about my cowboys!! What a rip off!!! I am just standing beside myself. I think they got robbed. They got penalized for everything !!! The other team.. HA what did they even get one flag!!! I mean seriously.. Seriously!! Ok so now what in the world am I going to do until next season. Cry I guess.!!! WAHHA HAH

And then to make thing worse.. This stupid writers strike has ALL the good shows off. I have nothing to watch NO house, no greys, no private practice, nothing!!! Hmm there seems to be a recurring theme with he shows I watch...interesting.. Anyways.. sorry small light bulb moment there.. WAHHHAH. Come on enough is enough someone give them some money and lets have our shows back.

Ok I'm done... but WAHAHAH

1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

Awwwww...that's just too bad...

Last year, when the Bears had the same record going into the playoffs, we made it to the Super Bowl. I'm just sayin....