Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ice Skating 101



Our Family tradition is the day the kiddos get out of school for Christmas we go Ice skating.. I know CRAZY!!1 Traffic .. mall traffic.. Its insane but we do it and love it believe it or not there are not many people out actually Ice skating. Well this year Lukas tried to ice skate. I thought sure why not . Thinking ok this is going to last 5 minutes. He did great!!! I couldn't believe it. He walked on them fine . He got on the ice and held on to the side and then let go and would go about 3 feet and hold on again. he held my father and my hand and went all over the ice. He even said he wanted to try to go backwards and held the side and attempted to go backwards ( not much success there) We had to drag them off the ice after 2 hours. WHO KNEW!!! He was standing watching the Zamboni and jumping up and down in Ice skates.. I can barely walk int he things and hes jumping!!! Landry did great too but he's been doing it for a couple of years. ok 2 a year for a couple of years, Hes gone a total of 4 times in his life. He's gone he's out making laps while I'm going along with Lukas. It was a great time!!

No comments: